1. No Show and Late Arrival Policy
a) If the CUSTOMER does not arrive to the corresponding meeting point at the arranged meeting time to start a tour (10 minute window) or does not give any notice beforehand, it is considered a “no-show.” No refund whatsoever will be issued to no show CUSTOMER(S). In order to avoid any inconvenience, BIKER STREET recommends to arrive to the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure time
b) Tours start and end as scheduled by BIKER STREET. If a CUSTOMER arrives late, the tour time missed is not refundable and the down payment made in order to confirm the booking is not refundable either.
c) If a CUSTOMER arrives late to a tour, BIKER STREET reserves the right to alter (shorten) the itinerary accordingly in order for the tour to end at the agreed upon time.
2. If a passenger wants to cancel or reschedule a booking, the request must be made to email@example.com in writing. The date/time of cancellation or rescheduling will be the date/time that Pedalea Mexico receives the email.
3. If a passenger wants to reschedule a booking, Pedalea Mexico offers 100% credit to a tour of less or equal value in the future, without charge if Pedalea Mexico is notified more than 48 hours before the tour start, or against a reschedule fee of 20 USD per passenger if Pedalea Mexico is notified within 48 hours of the tour start. The rescheduled date will depend on the tour schedule availability. Special conditions apply to rescheduling of tours booked between December 20th of a given year and January 5th of the immediately following year (please see point 4).
4. If a passenger wants to cancel a booking, Pedalea Mexico offers a 100% refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour. If the cancellation request is made between 48 and 24 hours of the tour start time Pedalea Mexico will refund 50% of the payment. If Pedalea Mexico is notified less than 24 hours before the tour start, no refund will apply Special conditions apply to cancellation of tours booked between December 20th of a given year and January 5th of the immediately following year (please see point 4).
5. If a passenger booked on a tour taking place between December 20th of a given year and January 5th of the immediately following year, wants to reschedule his/her tour (regular or private) the passenger must pay an additional 20 USD reschedule fee per passenger.
6. Rain Policy- In the case of drizzle or light rain, it shall be assumed that the tour will be going as scheduled unless otherwise notified by Pedalea Mexico to the passenger. Pedalea Mexico will cancel the tour in cases of extreme weather that compromise the safety of the passengers which include hard rain, lightning, thunder and/or flooding. Pedalea Mexico provides rain ponchos and other measures to mitigate the weather, therefore, if the tour goes out and the passenger decides to cancel their booking, he/she will be refunded 50% of their payment or given 100% credit to a future tour of equal or less value.