The customer rents bicycles from PEDALEA MEXICO, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. PEDALEA MEXICO rents bikes only with prior booking. Rental day period starts at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 7:00 p.m. Overnight rentals can be agreed with PEDALEA MEXICO
2. The rented equipment will be delivered and collected to/from Calle ALBERT no 44 en la Colonia ALBERT, C.P. 03560 Alc. Benito Juárez.
Delivery and pick up to other areaspreviously appointedwith PEDALEA MEXICO will carry a charge pre‐set.
3. The bicycles will be delivered and picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement. Customer delays, both on delivery and pick up of bikes, without notifying PEDALEA MEXICO will result in an additional charge of 10USD if delivery & pick up service must be re‐programmed plus the corresponding delivery and pick up charge if it applies.
4. At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to a PEDALEA MEXICO representative identified with the original rental contract form, (owners or attendants identified with our T-shirts).
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELATION
5. Bike reservations must be done with enough anticipation in order for PEDALEA MEXICO to confirm availability, however if the customer needs a bike on the same day he/she may call (+52 155 18193466) to check for availability. The customer can also reserve a bike by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Method of payment: Credit/Debit card ‐ Payment for the rented items is required to be made in full prior to the delivery date, online at PEDALEA MEXICO´s web page www.pedaleamexico.com
The reservation is only confirmed once PEDALE MEXICO has confirmed receipt of the payment and a confirmation number has been given
7. The customer signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old. Under aged customers (from 17 until 12 years old) must be accompanied by an adult. Sorry if you are younger we don´t have any bike for you
8. On delivery/pick up of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for his/her passport along with credit card details as a guarantee deposit for the rented equipment or a payment of $50 USD cash (per rented bike).
At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market prices which will be charged to their credit card or rested from the cash deposit. The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment is returned in the same conditions it was procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the customer must settle the balance.
9. You could find more detailed facts el torero online gratis spielen. Cancelations without charge are only admitted 48 hours before the programmed delivery/ pick up time.
Cancellations made between47 hours to 25hours before the programmed delivery/ pick up time are charged in half.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of the delivery/ pick up date are charged in full. and considered non‐refundable.
Reservation no shows are charged in full, and considered non‐refundable.
The client understands and accepts that PEDALEA MEXICO is not responsible for the client’s personal circumstances, sicknesses, weather conditions or any event outside of PEDALEA MEXICO´s direct control nor force majeure and can therefore not accept refund or credit requests made by the client for any of the above reasons.
PEDALEA MEXICO confirms that all its bicycles are presented to customers in an immaculate working order set up by professional mechanics and whilst PEDALEA MEXICO accept general wear and tear during hire, any rental equipment returned with excessive cleaning needs will incur a 5USD charge to the client.
The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, PEDALEA MEXICO will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices (BIKE: $3500 MX HELMET: $350MX LOCK: $550 MX).
Bikes for Urban use are rented with a security lock and the customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times especially during over‐night rentals.
Test the Bike’s operating components before proceeding with the intended use, including, but not limited to the brakes, tires, gears, pedals, lights, frame and saddle. (notify PEDALEA MEXICO staff of any defect, malfunction or needed repair to a bike.)
Adjust saddle to proper height prior to operating the bike.
Adjust Bike riding behavior for safe operation according to weather conditions so that it is that of a reasonably experienced and prudent bike rider.
Contact PEDALEA MEXICO staff immediately in the event of theft of the bike or an accident that occurred during rider’s use of the bike.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PEDALEA MEXICO is not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the client during the hire period.
The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. PEDALEA MEXICO is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of PEDALEA MEXICO
The customer and his/her group must respect Mexican traffic regulations. Any fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.
The information the customer provides is protected by Mexican law regarding the protection of personal data.
Exceptions to these policy cannot be made for any reason
Ride in designated bike lanes and/or paved bike trails when available.
Ride in the same direction of traffic, not against the direction of traffic.
Bring water with you.
Be aware of parked cars as doors may open into street.
Always look over shoulder before making turns or changing lanes, (try always to make your hand signs).
Use provided basketto carry your things (max wight 12 pounds)
Carry photo ID at all times.
Carry health insurance information and any travel insurance at all times. (if you have it)
Ride with a friend or in a group.
PLEASE DO NOT:
Use bikes for off-road riding including mountains and dirt trails.
Allow use at any time by any individual younger than 18 years of age.
Use any Bike if Rider has any existing physical or mental condition that would prohibit Rider from safely operating the Bike.
Operate a Bike while carrying any item that impedes Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
Operate a Bike while attempting to exercise your pet (IE Walk the dog)
Operate a Bike while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that impaedes Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
Use any cell phone or mobile electronic device, including, but not limited to, for the purposes of phone calls, text messages, music or any other use that distracts rider from the safe operation of the Bike.
Wear a headset covering, earplugs in, or earphones covering, resting on, or inserted in, both ears, while riding.
Allow any other person to use the Items (bikes, helmets or locks) or allow more than one person to be carried on the Bike.
Overfill the Bike basket or place objects weighing in total more 12 pounds in the Bike basket.
Violate any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Operate or use a Bike in any manner during adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to: hail, dust storms, fog, heavy rains, or lightning storms.
Ride or operate a Bike that has any defect, fails to operate as a properly functioning bicycle or that is in need of repair. (please contact us)
Continue using the Bike if it, or any component of it, should become defective or malfunction (please contact us)
Use the Bike for racing, tricks riding, jumping, stunt riding.
Use the Bike for any commercial purposes (is forbidden to sublet the bike, helmet, locks or anyother component of the bike)
Tow, pull, carry or push any person or object with a Bike.
Remove or modify any accessories, parts or components of any Bike.